Guys! This was my last wedding before baby girl #2 arrives and it couldn't have been a better way to close out my shooting season. Awesome venue, beautiful details, and above all, the sweetest couple! As usual, here are some of my favorite details from their day:
- See below....Dani's SHOES!!!!! Golden Keds goodness!
- The venue! Southern Bleachery has a great mix of great outdoor space and a beautiful inside. (gotta love some white painted brick and natural light!)
- The first look/walking down the aisle. This was the perfect example of how doing a first look can be so meaningful but also does not rob the emotion from the groom seeing his bride come up the aisle. Best of both worlds!
- I adore photographing long veils. I get a little giddy thinking about those veil shots and Dani's was perfect! And to make it even better, it was HANDMADE by a family friend. Oh my goodness.
- Some of the meaningful songs of the day (coming up the aisle, first dance, etc) came from The Greatest Showman. These are my people!
- The dessert spread was to die for. I remember meeting Dani and her saying that the desserts were crucial to her. Look below. She did it right, yall!
Dani and Ulises, working with you was a joy start to finish! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day and I wish you all so much bliss and goodness as you start your marriage!
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!