Ah, MJ and Mitch, what can I say? Your wedding was so FUN! We started planning over a year ago and seeing it all come together from so many vendors, and with friends and family from all over was so special!
Some of my fav moments were:
- The special canine visitor to MJ's hotel room while the wedding party was getting ready
- MJ's whole look really! Including that long veil!
- Getting to capture some rooftop newlywed cuddles on top of The Westin
- Mitch dancing with his grandmother
- Mitch and MJ rocking out with the (super awesome) band
- Fresh Chick-Fil-A sandwiches as their parting favor
It was one that will live for a long time in my memory and it was such an honor to capture these moment for you for a lifetime. :) Happy honeymooning!!
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!