Hayes and I have a friend who when he prays, always thanks God for the "5 F's": Faith, family, friends, fellowship, and fun. (And food of course. He is usually blessing a meal, after all!) Sarah and Nathan's wedding was full of these things too and I just loved every second. You know when you just click with someone, and you know good things are going to happen? This is just what happened when Sarah and I bonded over coffee back in the winter. I am so thankful I got to capture their wedding day. Being there was such a blessing!
Some of my favorite things from the day were:
- Nathan and Sarah so clearly prioritized their relationships with everyone on their wedding day. Everyone was welcome and valued so well, and it poured out through the joy on their faces when they saw each person.
- I loved the intentionality of their ceremony and how it focused on the meaning and blessing that marriage would be for the rest of their lives.
- Their flowers!! They are actually the flowers the church used for Easter and they kept them thriving to use for their bouquets. Is that not fantastic!?!
- We dodged the rain!!! AND we got to get the gorgeous clouds in their portraits. Double win!
- Swing. Dancing. I used to swing dance a lot in college and I love it so much! Seeing everyone tear it up on the dance floor made me want to get back into it. Hayes, dance lessons?!?
Sarah and Nathan, can we hang out again soon? I mean, that would be a dream! Happy honeymooning!
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!