Alex and Erica were married last week at Duncan Estate in Spartanburg. They have been a couple for a while and you could just feel all the familiarity and "knowingness" between them in each moment of their day. Their playfulness and kindness will carry them far as husband and wife and I was so honored to document such a landmark day!
Some of my favorite things about their wedding were:
- Erica's dress details. I ADORE the beautiful patterns, neckline, and sleeves. Fall wedding perfection!
- Alex had one of the very best and sweetest first look reactions I have ever photographed. He was just captivated by his bride and it was a joy to watch.
- Duncan Estate totally showed out for Erica in all the ways. Between the soft window light and the couch she got to lay on in an otherwise empty room, she was the lady of the estate for the day, which was perfectly fitting!
- It threatened rain enough to break out my clear umbrellas for a minute and get some cute shots with those, and yet didn't rain at the ceremony. Best of both worlds!
- I even got to do a TINY bit of swing dancing at the reception. Not a bad way to cap off the evening. :)
Erica and Alex, I wish you a lifetime of bliss and I am so thankful you chose me to capture the start of it! Enjoy every moment!
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!