Guys! This was my last wedding before baby girl #2 arrives and it couldn't have been a better way to close out my shooting season. Awesome venue, beautiful details, and above all, the sweetest couple! As usual, here are some of my favorite details from their day:
- See below....Dani's SHOES!!!!! Golden Keds goodness!
- The venue! Southern Bleachery has a great mix of great outdoor space and a beautiful inside. (gotta love some white painted brick and natural light!)
- The first look/walking down the aisle. This was the perfect example of how doing a first look can be so meaningful but also does not rob the emotion from the groom seeing his bride come up the aisle. Best of both worlds!
- I adore photographing long veils. I get a little giddy thinking about those veil shots and Dani's was perfect! And to make it even better, it was HANDMADE by a family friend. Oh my goodness.
- Some of the meaningful songs of the day (coming up the aisle, first dance, etc) came from The Greatest Showman. These are my people!
- The dessert spread was to die for. I remember meeting Dani and her saying that the desserts were crucial to her. Look below. She did it right, yall!
Dani and Ulises, working with you was a joy start to finish! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day and I wish you all so much bliss and goodness as you start your marriage!
From the first time I met Kaylee and Austin (and we bonded over a delicious nitro latte coffee!), I knew shooting their wedding would be a blast! Not only was it fun, but it was oh so gorgeous also! Some of my favorite things from their wedding were:
- Austin's ring. Kaylee had her finger print engraved on it. Oh my--how precious!
- Kaylee's red Converses!! Enough said!
- Their gorgeous views and perfect fall color at Caitlyn's Farm that day!
- Austin's grandfather officiated their wedding, which was such a sweet and tender way to start their own family of 2!
Kaylee and Austin, Nov. 3rd was a perfect beginning to a beautiful life together. Many congratulations!
I've been sitting on these pretty farm bridal portraits and now I can finally put them out into the world now that Kaylee is Mrs. Solesbee!! Stay tuned for more of her wedding, but in the mean time, here's the radiant bride!!
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!