Esther and Connor got married on one of the most fall-like July days in memory. All day we just kept commenting that we COULDN'T BELIEVE the weather and how blissfully cool it was. The weather was not the only thing that was perfect--their whole day was full of beauty.
Some of my favorite things about their wedding day were:
- Everything about Esther's look. The long train and long veil, gorgeous headpiece, stunning jewelry...it all photographed so beautifully and it looked like she stepped straight out of a Disney princess movie!
- Connor's infectious laugh and carefree attitude. No one within 100 feet around Connor could keep from smiling!
- Esther's dad pulled me aside before he did a first look with Esther because he didn't really know what a first look was all about, but knew it was important to his little girl. So, he wanted to be sure it was everything she was hoping for. It was small, but tender moments and thoughts like this (not just between bride and groom, but among family also) are so precious!
- Sunset photos!Most of the day had been overcast (which had helped the temperature for sure), but then the sun came out and also showed off for some great evening shots. I love when we can take a few minutes away from a busy reception to give bride and groom some breathing room to enjoy just each other before hitting the dance floor again.
Esther and Connor, thank you so much for trusting me with documenting your wedding day. It was a pleasure and I can't wait send over your full gallery shortly!
Bravo to all the awesome vendors who made this day possible:
Venue: Meadow Creek Farms
Hair: Amanda Langley
Makeup: Makeup by Percida
Flowers: Flowers Etc. of York
Ah, MJ and Mitch, what can I say? Your wedding was so FUN! We started planning over a year ago and seeing it all come together from so many vendors, and with friends and family from all over was so special!
Some of my fav moments were:
- The special canine visitor to MJ's hotel room while the wedding party was getting ready
- MJ's whole look really! Including that long veil!
- Getting to capture some rooftop newlywed cuddles on top of The Westin
- Mitch dancing with his grandmother
- Mitch and MJ rocking out with the (super awesome) band
- Fresh Chick-Fil-A sandwiches as their parting favor
It was one that will live for a long time in my memory and it was such an honor to capture these moment for you for a lifetime. :) Happy honeymooning!!
Now that MJ and Mitch tied the knot this past weekend, I can finally share her bridal portraits. YAAAAYYYYY! We had a great time hanging at the Westin downtown (with her lovely maid of honor, LC) and getting some beautiful shots in before her wedding. Bridal sessions are a great way to get a big portion of your wedding day photos finished before the wedding day, and take advantage of having your hair and makeup trial!
MJ, you are such a gorgeous bride!! <3
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!