You know when you arrive at the wedding to a running hug from the bride that it is about to be a GREAT day! We had been planning this day for about a year and it was so surreal to actually arrive at Rachel and Alex's wedding and watch it all come beautifully to life.
Some of my favorite parts of the day were:
- Rachel's gorgeous details, including the most glam and comfy shoes ever!
- Rachel and Alex reading the letters each other had written before the ceremony.
- Their beautiful mountain overlook ceremony
- Their signature drink and the story behind it
- The mother/bride and mother/groom dances were killer in their respective ways
- The fun family and friends who kept the dancing going till the end!
Friends, may your marriage be defined by many of the characteristics of your wedding day: filled with laughter, the love of family and friends, and the presence of God. All the best to you!! (Scroll to the end to find a list of their all star vendors!)
Shoutout to the awesome vendors:
Venue: The Viewpoint at Buckhorn Creek
Hair: Erica Purvis
Makeup: Emily Barozzini Hinchey
Catering: Bucky's BBQ
Cake: Rachel Lee (also one of her most excellent bridesmaids!)
Invitation Suite: Valerie Freeman at Betty Lu Paperie
Wedding dress: David's Bridal
Groom and Groomsmen attire: Michael Kors at Belk
Bridesmaids dresses: Azazie
DJ: DJ Manny Events
Florals" Kimberly Hill at Fancy and Folly
Surrounded by their closest family, Kristin & Phil were married last weekend in Falls Park. It was supposed to pour rain, but instead we even saw a few rays of sunshine! The afternoon was laid back, smiles and hugs, and generally merry. Congratulations, Kristen and Phil (and Charlie!)
**While my new website is under construction, the best way to see my work is here on the blog. Filter by category below. All weddings have been blogged, but for other types of shoots, the best place to see my most recent work is on my instagram and facebook pages!