Guys! This was my last wedding before baby girl #2 arrives and it couldn't have been a better way to close out my shooting season. Awesome venue, beautiful details, and above all, the sweetest couple! As usual, here are some of my favorite details from their day:
- See below....Dani's SHOES!!!!! Golden Keds goodness!
- The venue! Southern Bleachery has a great mix of great outdoor space and a beautiful inside. (gotta love some white painted brick and natural light!)
- The first look/walking down the aisle. This was the perfect example of how doing a first look can be so meaningful but also does not rob the emotion from the groom seeing his bride come up the aisle. Best of both worlds!
- I adore photographing long veils. I get a little giddy thinking about those veil shots and Dani's was perfect! And to make it even better, it was HANDMADE by a family friend. Oh my goodness.
- Some of the meaningful songs of the day (coming up the aisle, first dance, etc) came from The Greatest Showman. These are my people!
- The dessert spread was to die for. I remember meeting Dani and her saying that the desserts were crucial to her. Look below. She did it right, yall!
Dani and Ulises, working with you was a joy start to finish! Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day and I wish you all so much bliss and goodness as you start your marriage!
From the first time I met Kaylee and Austin (and we bonded over a delicious nitro latte coffee!), I knew shooting their wedding would be a blast! Not only was it fun, but it was oh so gorgeous also! Some of my favorite things from their wedding were:
- Austin's ring. Kaylee had her finger print engraved on it. Oh my--how precious!
- Kaylee's red Converses!! Enough said!
- Their gorgeous views and perfect fall color at Caitlyn's Farm that day!
- Austin's grandfather officiated their wedding, which was such a sweet and tender way to start their own family of 2!
Kaylee and Austin, Nov. 3rd was a perfect beginning to a beautiful life together. Many congratulations!
I've been sitting on these pretty farm bridal portraits and now I can finally put them out into the world now that Kaylee is Mrs. Solesbee!! Stay tuned for more of her wedding, but in the mean time, here's the radiant bride!!