To me, it is the perfect word to describe Phil & Katy Beth's wedding day.
It was the perfect blend of charisma, meaning, love, and fun.
Some of my fav things about their day were:
- Their hashtag: #KBlovestoReid and its corresponding book theme (!!)
- Katy Beth's custom made veil with her dad's initials
- The precious nieces and nephews who kept us laughing
- The STUNNING bridesmaids dresses and men's matching floral ties
- The dancing. All of it! The party was going right until they left. Dance floor highlights included the nieces and nephews joining in the 1st dance, the Reid family group dance (duh!), Phil's parents dancing to "The Hustle" while everyone watched in awe, and of course, the SOULTRAIN!! Epic!
Katy Beth and Phil. Can you get married again, just for the fun of it?!? You all were such a dream to work with. Many blessings and adventures to you, my friends!
I think every wedding I shoot, there is a moment or aspect of the wedding that stands out to me in a distinct way. For Stephanie and John, it was the inclusion of their families. Specifically their kids. Two people, but also two families, united as one and it was evident in everything about the day. I will not soon forget, one of their daughters wiping away a tear as their parents spoke vows to them as a new family. Oh my heart! Stephanie and John, you guys are lovely, and the family you have created is wonderful. Many blessings!
When I first met with Becky, she asked if there was any way they could maybe do their engagement portraits at The Biltmore Estate. Ummmm.....YES!!! I was so thrilled we got to shoot not only in a beautiful location, but in a place that is special to her and Jeff. (They got engaged at the Biltmore in November!) Their love was as bright as the sunshine that afternoon. You guys are lovely, and I can't wait for September!!